*Cook Security Group*, listed as a *100 Best Companies to Work for*, is looking for a Full-Time Rigging and Construction Technician with a construction background and the ability to integrate into our "We Make It Happen!" culture.
• Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools
• Load and unload equipment from truck both manually and with the use of equipment
• Install equipment at customer location
• Clean and prepare job sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches
• Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management
• Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis
•High School Diploma or GED equivalent; and some related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Construction Background is a Plus
•Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
•Customer service experience.
•Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
•Ability to travel for up to one week when necessary.
Apply for Rigging and Construction Technician-Kent, WA using the link below: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=3b357b0b-b8c9-44b6-8683-56655b3542a7&ccId=19000101\_000001&jobId=269070&lang=en\_US&source=CC4
Posting ID: 564542059Posted: 2020-08-14