Seasonal Warehouse Sort TeamLocation: Kent - 20526 59th Place South, Kent, WA 98032
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Hourly pay rate:Â
$16.80 - $19.80* per hour
*Â Earn $3/hr more when you select a 4:00am shift for $19.80/hr payShifts:Â
Sort Center buildings run 24/7 with the following hours of operation. Choose a pre-set schedule that consists of 4-6 days of work based on availability.Building hours of operations:
4:00am â€" 8:00am*
9:30am â€" 1:30pm*
3:00pm â€" 7:00pm*
8:30pm â€" 12:30am*
1:00am â€" 5:00am
Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future.Â
* Flex up / Flex down:
- Work 36-40 hours each week
- Shifts are 3 â€" 5 hours long -Â work two shifts in one day for a full-time schedule!
Â At Sort Center, you will be scheduled for a 4-hour per sort. The need to flex your end of shift time up or down is determined by sortation center volume.Â The flex up or down may be a full hour increment or a fraction of an hour.Â For example, on any given day, a shift might flex to 3.5 hours, 4.25 hours, etc.Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on ourÂ COVID-19 FAQ page
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.
Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.
Here are some of the things you'll get to do:
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
This part-time role puts you in control of your schedule. Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future, as needed. Â
You'll work about 36-40 hours each week. Weekday and weekend hours are available. If you'd like to work more hours, you can choose to work more shifts when they are available.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development:Â Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more:Â You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits:Â Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Flexible hours:Â Choose from available shifts to create a schedule that works for you.