Medical device distributor located in Fenton, MO seeking a Warehouse Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
This is a Full-time position with insurance benefits and a 401(k) plan. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Pick, pack and ship orders
- Receive incoming shipments
- Put away and organize product in the warehouse
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience preferred in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- RF scan warehouse experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented, able to perform duties with no errors
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Progressive Medical, Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty medical products throughout the United States. Our focus on innovative products helps clinicians to practice the highest quality care and increase safety, while also controlling overall costs in the areas of: surgery/anesthesia, interventional radiology, critical care and IV specialties.
Posting ID: 608425568Posted: 2021-02-25