Job Title: Manager of Security Services
Location: Tacoma, WA
Salary: Competitive annual salary based on experience
Included Benefits & Perks: Medial, Dental, and Vision coverage. 401K and Paid Time Off.
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for a Client Services Manager to develop profitable business.
GardaWorld is looking for a talented and driven leader to drive service and profitable business in Tacoma, Washington!
The Manager of Security Services (MSS) is the operational leader of the company in the geographical market of responsibility, typically reporting into a GM or an RVP. The MSS is responsible for the leadership, management, employee development and engagement, client relations, compliance, brand development and profitability of the branch/market. The MSS role is 10% strategic and 90% tactical. The strategic portion consists of planning, financial forecasting and leadership, which includes the following four leadership principles - 1) hire great people, 2) set clear expectations, 3) provide the tools they need to succeed, 4) hold them accountable. The tactical portion requires a willingness to manage the "weeds" of the business to include financial management, profitability of the branch/market, personal management and hourly staff recruiting, operational support to assigned accounts to include post order development and performance metrics tracking, building of management staffs/teams for the branch, compliance to the GardaWorld Mandatory Requirements, maintaining client relationships throughout the region, building upon a culture of employee engagement and setting the example for all employees in the branch of servant leadership and personal commitment to the GardaWorld Values.Performance Metrics: The MSS is expected to achieve the following metrics within GardaWorld's performance-based business environment:
Personal Characteristics: Company-Wide Culture - High Integrity (Character Beyond Reproach), Servant Leader (Never Asking Anyone to Do What You Aren't Willing to Do), Hands-On Leader, Financially Prudent, Detail-Oriented, Thick-Skinned, Fun.QUALIFICATIONS
- Year over year growth in profit percentage and profit dollars in the branch
- Manage to 2.5% unbilled overtime or less in the branch
- Year over year improvement in Employee Engagement Scores in the branch
- Minimum 95% annual client retention in the branch to include personal visitation to all clients weekly, monthly or quarterly depending on scope
- Personally recruit a minimum of one new manager/staff in your branch annually
- Develop a minimum of one manager/staff for promotion annually
- Become proficient in all company software systems (on-boarding, scheduling, financial, CRM)
- 100% compliance to the GardaWorld Mandatory Requirements
- Lead by example of living up to the GardaWorld Values
- A college degree in business or related field is required
- Minimum 3 years of progressive management experience is required
- Previous experience with Winteam or similar systems is preferred
- Clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check (MVR)
Posting ID: 608880057Posted: 2021-02-25