Our company is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to the CFO to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Prepare and post recurring general journal entries for the preparation of financial statements.
- Prepare financial records, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, receivable, and payable procedures.
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and contact proper financial institution personnel when necessary·
- Coordinate and advise department managers and the appropriate staff the proper accounting procedures that are in place for the day to day operations.
- Provide input and aid in overseeing the automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Assist the CFO in all assigned duties within the financial department.
- Implement and administer the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, control documents, ledger and account maintenance and data entry.
- Maintain records systems with efficiency in mind.
- Oversight over the Accounts Payable Clerk and perform the duties of this individual when necessary.
- Oversight over the Accounts Receivable Clerk and perform the duties of this individual when necessary.
- Provide Human Resources with financial guidance and insight on the rules and regulation of taxing agencies as it relates to payroll.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High Level of oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to professional ethics and confidentiality.
- Analytical aptitude
- Able to organize work and set priorities
- Be an effective team member
- Ability to provide accurate reports and data in timely manner.
- Ability to plan, initiate, and complete work assignments with minimal direction.
- Comprehensive knowledge of use of financial, worksheet and reporting software.
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and recommend effective solutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- Experience in accounting and work within a public accounting firm is a plus.
- Knowledge and strong computer skills utilizing computer applications toward the completion of tasks efficiently.
- Recognition as CPA or on the path toward a CPA.
Fabco, Inc., located in Findlay, Ohio, is a solution-oriented company specializing in all types of ferrous and non-ferrous castings, forgings, machined parts and ground engaging tools. Our focus is dedicated on business bridging the overseas gap between U.S. customers and global manufacturers by utilizing our technical, commercial and logistical expertise in aiding the enhancement of your manufacturing needs. Decades of experience and strong teamwork have made communication, technical exchange, quality control and on-time delivery as easy as working with the individual in the office next to yours.
Complementing our global partners’ assets is a fully owned investment foundry and forging shop, as well as representation of multitudes of quality-proven factories throughout Asia. Your business will be closely analyzed and placed in the most qualified factories available to produce the parts that are specific to your requirements. The intent of Fabco is to save you valuable time and expense by providing state-side quality inspections, engineering professionalism, inventory handling and excellent customer service.
Posting ID: 563043588Posted: 2020-09-19