Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Posting ID: 566026332Posted: 2020-09-30