OTR Company Driver
Tired of staying out weeks at a time and still not getting miles? Maybe it is time to consider working for a carrier that will work with you to make your time out profitable enough so that you can go home more often.
Our established lanes provide that drivers get home on a weekly basis and long length of hauls makes sure that our weekly mileages remain high. Drivers average 2700 - 3100 miles per week and are home every 5 - 7 days.
- No Northeast or Canada
• Assigned Equipment & Fleet Managers
• Monthly Productivity/Safety Bonus
• Late model conventional tractors with APU's, Inverters, Elogs, EZ Pass and Epicvue Directv
• Family atmosphere & open door policy
• Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401k & Generous Paid Time Off Policy
If you are an experienced Class A driver and interested in working for a quality carrier, please apply or contact us today!!!
• Must be at least 23 years old
• Have Class A CDL in state of residence
• 1 year OTR tractor/trailer experience required
- Good MVR
• Stable work history
• Meet all DOT requirements
• DOT physical, drug test and background check are required
Posting ID: 594525697Posted: 2021-01-21