Weare an award winning State Farm agency focused on fulfilling the needs of ourcustomers and creating success for our team. My Unique Ability isempowering others to achieve their potential and strategizing simple solutionsthat build confidence in our shared future.
Ifyou have experience in the insurance industry, I invite you to apply for theposition in my office. I challenge you to strive towards your potential.I look forward to being a part of your success!.
Weseek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow throughvalue-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are amotivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this isyour opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growthpotential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Relocation benefits available
- Sign on bonus available to those with State Farm experience
- Insurance Sales Experience preferred
- Sales experience
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (required)
- Life & Health license (required)
Posting ID: 593838808Posted: 2021-03-01