The Team Members' role at Chick-fil-A is expected to perform a multitude of food and customer service duties. Team members are the face of the Chick-fil-A brandand are expected to uphold the Core 4 (fundamental principles of guest interactions) as they are the critical component in ensuring that the restaurant is successful in all aspects of the Create Raving Fans model through each experience in Front of the House, Heart of the House (Kitchen), and Drive Thru. The following responsibilities have been identified in order to more clearly delineate the Team Member structure within Chick-fil-A that will allow the Team Member to fulfill this role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers with a smile and bid customers a fond farewell
- Provide menu and answer customers' questions regarding menu items
- Provide customers with information on new deals and discounts
- Attempt to up-sell deals and provide add-on information
- Prepare and pack food according to Chick-fil-A's policies and procedures
- Deliver food to dine-in customers
- Ensure the quality and quantity of food items packed or served
- Ensure that all food and drinks are packed appropriately without spill issues
- Set up trays for dine-in customers
- Accept cash in exchange of food and drinks sold
- Hand change to customers
- Process credit card payments
- Ensure that there is enough supplies available
- Manage transfers of supplies from the store to the kitchen
- Clean and sanitize customer sitting areas, kitchen and counters
- Operate cash registers and tally cash with receipts at the end of each shift
- Clean counters and work areas
- Stock work areas and dining room with ketchup, sauces, napkins and straws
- Relay customers' orders to the kitchen and help prepare the order
- Pack customers' orders and hand them to the customer
- Ensures high standards of customer service are maintained
- Reinforces the Core 4, guest recovery, second mile service hospitality
- Ensure all work areas, front counter, dining room, and bathrooms maintain the highest standard of cleanliness
- Bathrooms must be cleaned and restocked per our standards and procedures
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards.
- Consistently executes procedures with excellence
- Demonstrate a customer focused mindset and attitude
- Use the Chick-fil-A CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, and stay connected
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service
- Contribute to a team based culture through collaboration, problem solving, communication, inspiration
- Uphold the team member expectations of reliability, accountability, sense of urgency, capacity, and competency
- Ability to receive job role and leadership feedback
- Maintain clean working environment
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
- Embrace the core values of integrity, growth, ownership, continuous improvement, fun and anticipate
- Knowledgeable with all procedures and works with a sense of urgency
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, strong technology skills
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature and dependable
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to motivate others
- Proven history of consistently performing at a high level
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Employee meal discount
- 401K matching program
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer up to $1,000 Tuition Reimbursement as well as a $2,500 Chick-fil-A Leadership Scholarship to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team members to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!
Posting ID: 593077609Posted: 2021-01-01