We are looking for the right candidate interested in a full-time, 4-days a week, front desk position in a busy seven physician ENT & Allergy practice.
· Proficient in front desk duties including registering patients, posting payments and verifying insurance
· Has strong customer service skills
· Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
· Work well within a team
· Understands the importance of ensuring a positive patient experience
· Greets patients and visitors, checks patients in and out, and obtains necessary documentation.
· Verifies and enters demographic information.
- Obtains and verifies insurance authorizations/precertification.
- Enters, reviews and submits charges for patient procedures and services daily.
- Collects co-payments and reconciles all daily reports and deposits for accuracy.
- Receives and handles incoming telephone calls.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments.
- Reviews daily appointment schedule to assure accuracy.
- Retrieves and reviews daily audit reports and corrects discrepancies.
- Retrieves and reviews open encounter report and completes process to close encounters.
- 1 year experience but we are willing to train the right individual.
- Previous ENT/allergy experience a plus
- Excellent communicator and team player a must.
- Medical coverage
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan
Health Savings Account
Hunterdon Otolaryngology & Allergy Associates is a premier Otolaryngology practice dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate, responsible medical care and surgical treatment for disorders related to the ears, nose and throat.
Posting ID: 566365634Posted: 2020-08-09