Job DescriptionProduction Supervisor
Location: Flint, MI/ Grand Rapids, MI/ Lansing, MI/ Wentzville, MO/ Arlington, TX/ Fairfax, KS
Duration: 6 monthsDescription:
- Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Supervise manufacturing teams.
- Supplemental on call production group leaders
- Absentee replacement supervisor
- As the group leaders are on vacation, they would schedule these group leaders in their place
- Train them in all areas of the body shop
- Supervising teams of 6 within 30-40 employees
- Managing timesheets, work assignments for the day, production outputs on the shift
- Handing off to their partner at the beginning and end of shift
- interpersonal skills
- Ability to hold meetings with professional conversation at multiple levels of the organization
- -Will need to take information from senior level leaders to employees working the manufacturing line
- Willingness to learn
- Assembly/manufacturing work
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Posting ID: 560109799Posted: 2020-08-07