Peacock Automotive is looking for Sales Associates to join our team!
If you like people and enjoy building relationships, then you can succeed in the automotive business. So, if you have an interest in learning and growing in this fast-paced and rewarding industry, we would like to discuss our training programs and opportunities with you.
We are a growing, dynamic company with endless opportunities in our dealerships representing many of the top brands in the world. Based out of the Hilton Head Island, SC area, we have expanded to Columbia, SC, Savannah, GA, and Orlando, FL.
Working together is the key to making Peacock Automotive a great place to work. We favor ability over experience. We are committed to delivering the highest level of positive experiences to our customers, employees, and community. We want people who can contribute to a customer-centric environment.
- Understand and follow the dealership sales process
- Handles internet sales inquiries while assisting the customer in the selection of an automotive vehicle
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Remain up to date on products, market trends, and certification
- Be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Vehicle Purchase and Service Discounts
- Superior customer satisfaction skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Previous experience in sales, the restaurant industry, or customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to help others
- Positive and self-motivated
- Goal and detail-oriented
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace that participates in E-Verify. A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment.
Posting ID: 563421298Posted: 2020-07-15