Machine Operator 3rd Shift
Location: Florence, SC (29501)
1 Year contract
• Properly operate one machine following proper procedures and work guides (Operation of machine could include punch, press, laser or bend break machines).
• Achieve ACE associate level in two (2) years maximum.
• Comply and follow all EH&S policies and regulations including ensuring proper PPE is worn at all times.
• Interpret drawing requirements and make coupons as necessary to ensure the quality of machine operations.
• Comply with critical to quality & critical to safety requirements as specified.
• Ensure that work area remains clean and free of debris by utilizing the ACE 5s principles.
• Understand implications and impact of visual factory. Be able to maintain and sustain visual factory without direction from supervisor.
• Use appropriate dimensional tools as needed throughout the operation of machine.
• Understand tool life and be able to notify maintenance as necessary for tool repair / replacement.
• Understand and utilize ACE tools and processes to promote continuous improvement
• Production and Processing - Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Mathematics - Knowledge of arithmetic and its applications.
• Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Tape measure
• Thickness gauges (used to determine tool life & wear)
Hours: 11PM to 7AM
Other Requirements:Must have a HS diploma or GED
May need to have steel toe safety shoes
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 566473861Posted: 2020-08-08