Multicraft Maintenance Technician
• Follow all safety and environmental procedures and policies.
• Troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical and mechanical systems on all manufacturing equipment.
• Participate in Maximo Work Order Management System.
• Support day to day production requirements to maintain machinery running and producing.
• Perform manufacturing-related preventative maintenance assigned to you in a timely manner.
• Participate in problem-solving groups and lean manufacturing activities.
REM-04 WS-04 Schedule
Shift start: 6:00AM Benefits
Shift length: 12.5 hours
Continuous operation - shift will vary 24/7
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 1 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Knowledge of and experience in industrial electricity, mechanics, hydraulics, and/or pneumatics in a manufacturing environment required
Able to read & comprehend production equipment technical manuals, & troubleshooting guides.
Basic hand/power tool familiarity
Experience in electrical, instrumentation and control troubleshooting, installation, repair, modification of production machinery such as; hand switches, relays, timers, proximity switches, limit switches, motor starters, & AC motor drives.
Documentation of training and experience allowing access to Motor Control Centers and Switch Gear Rooms.
Qualified to understand and work safely with 480 Volts AC.
2-year degree in Industrial Electricity or equivalent preferred
Robotics and Automation equipment installation, troubleshooting and repair preferred
PLC and AC Motor Drive troubleshooting and repair experience preferred
Knowledge of National Electrical Code preferred
Experience with computerized maintenance management, work order systems preferred About Clarios
Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Power Solutions, is a world leader in advanced energy storage solutions. They partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Their 16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle.
Posting ID: 560753537Posted: 2020-09-08