SERVICE BDC INTERNET REPRESENTATIVE
EXTREMELY BUSY AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS SEEKING CSI ORIENTED INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING TEAM.
Our Automotive Service BDC Representative will be responsible for handling scripted and unscripted inbound and outbound calls, and setting appointments for the Service Department.
• Ensures excellent service standards and maintains high customer satisfaction
• Follows BDC scripts and guidelines on all calls and e-mails
• Responsible for being professional, courteous, and knowledgeable on each call
• Responsible for maintaining minimum quota requirements as outlined by management
• Monitors and contacts dealership and third party leads and inquiries
• Collaborates with service advisors to schedule service appointments
• Maintains a general understanding of the repair process and explains the process to our customers • Addresses customer concerns and escalates them to managers as needed
• Directs customers to the appropriate departments as needed
• Follows up after customer service visit to ensure customer satisfaction
• Follows company safety procedures and policies
• Must have excellent customer service skills and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrates ability to work with diverse people groups
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions and management
• Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be able to establish rapport and build relationships with customers
• Must demonstrate sufficient computer literacy
• Must possess a positive attitude and commitment to adhere to and administer company policies, procedures and standards
• Reynolds & Reynolds knowledge a plus.
Candidate must be able to pass pre-screening and drug test.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to ServiceJobs2020@gmail.com