Home Instead Senior Care®
Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator Job Description
JRG 4, Inc. d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
We are seeking a State of Illinois licensed RN or LPN to join our Recruitment & Engagement Team.
The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties for the recruitment of CAREGiversSM. The Recruitment and Engagement Coordinator is expected to recruit, hire, train, and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Reflect the core values of JRG 4, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner.
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- Work with the Recruitment Coordinator to schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and professional manner.
- Work with the Recruitment Coordinator in following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards conduct reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screens on all CAREGivers.
- Oversee that all employment records including but not limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related documents are maintained.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and additional optional training.
- Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all supervision including regular performance conversations, accountabilities and problem resolution
- Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
- Work in partnership with the Home Care Consultants to anticipate potential client needs.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Prepare and publish the monthly newsletter within the deadline
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings
- Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSH
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
- State of Illinois licensed RN or LPN
- Relevant experience working in Home Care, Home Health or SNF / ALF experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- This position will be responsible for overseeing all of the functions performed by the CAREGiver staff
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by JRG 4, Inc., (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills
Please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to meeting you.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays and sick time
- IRA retirement plan with up to 3% matching
- Health Insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 583559032Posted: 2020-10-31