CEFCO Convenience Stores are looking for strong Deli Lead to join our team! The Deli Lead is accountable for all daily functions of the food service operation. We are looking for individuals who love customer service and strive to provide a positive interaction with every customer!
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customer value, and the communities we serve can count on.
• Ensures restaurant profitability.
• Recruits, trains, and develops all food service personnel.
• Provides the best customer experience to each and every customer.
• Demonstrates leadership and promotes teamwork.
• Motivates staff to continually improve performance.
• Ensures inventory levels are properly maintained to increase sales volume and control inventory.
• Executes all monthly promotions.
• Meets and exceed operations sales and profitability goals.
• Submits weekly results of sales with action plan for future development on goals.
• Manages the cleaning and maintenance of food service equipment and related CPU/register equipment.
• 2 years' of management or assistant manager experience in fast food or restaurant operations.
• Strong budget and P&L skills.
• Possess solid leadership skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Able to work nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
• Able to bend down, stoop and stand for 8 hours at a time.
• Ability to lift, pull and/or push up to 30 lbs.
• Able to pass a criminal background investigation.
• Hold a clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.