We are looking for a Receptionist to join the team of a Title Insurance company in Flushing,NY. The ideal candidate will be able to follow strict examination guidelines to determine proper documents and information are accurately entered into the system. Successful candidates should have the ability to work quickly, accurately and pay close attention to detail.
Essential job functions:
- Review and interpret reports and/or queues to manage workload.
- Review and interpret data provided by our automated title product.
· Verify property information supplied by comparing it to source documents and data.
· Validate the overall accuracy of the information returned.
- Compare data and documents returned with our search requirements.
· Interpret property details and searches in title plants such as Title Point and Data Trace.
· Handle rush requests and communicate order status with other departments.
· Use online resources to locate property details.
· High School Diploma or the equivalent.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Fast typing skills including 10-key.
· Basic knowledge of property related documents such as deeds, mortgages, judgments, etc. is preferred.
Posting ID: 563044510Posted: 2020-09-26