- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year; Desire to become a Non-union Team Leader .
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Certification or Licensing Required: CPR
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of age
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, guests, and products.
- Cultivate a foodie culture by sharing excitement and passion for food with Team Members and guests.
- Perform all functions of a Team Leader in his/her absence, when necessary and where appropriate.
- Direct Team Members by using work lists as well as understanding and performing all duties required of an Overnight Team Member. This includes directing, overseeing and evaluating all training of new and current Team Members.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be scheduled according to needs of business including but not limited to necessary required amount of nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prepare products to be stocked by taking cases of pallets, cutting them open and loading them onto a flat and pricing, if necessary.
- Be able to write department orders, monitor ordering, and supervise stocking and receiving with latest tools and technology/automated ordering systems. Track and reduce out of stocks and participate in taking of physical inventories. Utilize all available tools to help reduce and eliminate shrink.
- Provide guest service that exceeds expectations for both internal and external guests. Understand all Guest Service Initiatives and Measurement tools (i.e. Voice of Guest, Mystery Shoppers). Respond to guest calls regarding product inquiries, special orders and product requests. Address customer care calls when appropriate. Provide coaching and feedback to Team Members not meeting guest service standards.
- Take an active role in building the store's product assortment, throughout the year and at resets by cultivating strong working relationships with guests/vendors/suppliers.
- Follow company sampling requirements/suggestive selling and comply with Day of the Week Merchandising initiatives.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment to ensure the safety of Guests and Team Members while exceeding health and OSHA requirements.
- Comply and perform self-assessments to maintain necessary standards and pass all steritech, internal and external audits. Complete incident prevention checklists as required.
- Follow work designs and methods, and update as needed following 6s requirements.
- Prepare, maintain and track records concerning inventories and work processes to calculate monthly gross profits according to company policy.
- Be able to use and navigate all required company applications resources including, but not limited to GE Central, the RTM system and e-mail.
- Attend and conduct daily team huddles as directed by Team Leader.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant local, state and federal laws/guidelines as well as company policies. Responsible for reporting any incidents in violation of these guidelines or policies.
- Ability to react/respond to all emergency situations/Knowledge help chain.
Posting ID: 567684279Posted: 2020-08-12