Behavior Analytic Solutions, LLC is looking for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to join our team!
- Provide 1:1 instruction to clients with unique learning needs utilizing ABA principles.
- Independently implement lessons plans and behavior plans in order to teach new skills, such as communication, imitation, motor, pre-academic, and self-regulation.
- Communicate professionally and work effectively within a team for the success of the client.
- Travel to client homes or within the community to provide services.
- Attend monthly staff meetings, team meetings, and trainings as requested.
- Collect data during sessions using company tablet.
- A passion for working with children and individuals with special needs.
- You must be energetic, creative, animated, reliable, and be willing to have fun!!!
- HS Diploma/GED certificate
- RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) certification
- Reliable transportation
- Experience in ABA preferred
- Ability to actively play with kids for 20 minutes at a time
- You must have outstanding relationship building and communication skills.
- Must pass DOJ & FBI Live Scan Background Clearance
- TB Clearance and Immunization records
- Must be flexible to work afternoons.
- Ability to Stand, Sit, Squat, Bend, Twist and lift 50 lbs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Additional compensation for drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Assistance in your education goals: free supervision, letters of recommendation, internship opportunities, and tuition assistance toward advanced certification.
- Comprehensive training in ABA along with in-field observations, rehearsal, and ongoing monthly trainings.
- Weekly supervision and feedback by a BCaBA/BCBA
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Medical insurance benefits for full-time staff.
Position: 20-30 hours per week
Rate: $17-23 per hour
Posting ID: 563433562Posted: 2020-10-31