Location: Fontana, CA
As an industry leader for manufacturing, wood treating, and trucking operations, Fontana Wood Treating, Inc. is dedicated to our customers with a mission to provide quality products and services.
Job Title: Piece Pull Department-1st Shift
Reporting to the Piece Pull Supervisor, a Piece Pull team member will be responsible for picking and preparing picking of product for our customers. This is a high energy position that requires individuals who can work on their own and who can pay very close attention to detail. The Piece Pull work schedule is Mon-Fri 5:00 am -1:30 pm with a 1⁄2 hour unpaid lunch. Overtime (weekdays and weekends) is required as scheduled by management.
• Be able and willing to learn the position in a short period of time.
• Possess good communication skills and work well in a team setting.
• Demonstrate thoroughness and attention to detail with a strong sense of urgency.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Responding promptly and professionally to company needs.
• Reading, legible writing, and basic math skills.
• Ability to complete basic checklists, forms or other related documents.
• Able to interact positively with coworkers in a production environment.
• Ability to follow safety policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Forklift experience and certification is highly desirable
• Valid state issued driver’s license.
• Relevant work experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Common Share Purchase Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick and Major Holidays
Starting compensation is $14.00 per hour. Upon successful completion of a 60-day probationary period, the wage rate increases to $15.00 per hour. Fontana Wood Treating, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Ken Wilson at email@example.com
Posting ID: 593320454Posted: 2021-01-26