Provides general distribution processing functions for the Shipping Department as needed and is responsible for the labeling, scanning, packing, and movement of product.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Hand stack product safely and securely with an emphasis on product quality for shipment to the retail stores.
- Provides relief to other shipping lanes when volume/ activity requires; remains productive at all times.
- Secures trailer load for shipment.
- Provides work instruction to associates temporarily assigned to the area.
- Meet productivity standards for the department.
- Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department, including work area clean-up and sweeping.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by area supervisor.
Posting ID: 566072290Posted: 2020-11-07