We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
The Annex Receiving Clerk is responsible for providing friendly and timely service to all incoming/outgoing customers. Checking trucks and trailers as they enter and exit the yard, by checking identification and verifying each truck's credentials.
- Control access to the yard from a guard shack. annex receiving office
- Ensure trailers and seals match the bill of lading prior to truck's departure.
- Monitor and maintain a list of equipment and transportation entering and leaving the yard.
- Direct truck drivers to correct location for cargo loading and unloading
- Report suspicious behavior or sightings.
- Obtaining necessary signatures, as needed, on rental agreements, sales orders or bill of ladings.
- Ensure that all site requirements are being met, prior to allowing access
- Keeping the roadways on Crate and Barrel property safe by enforcing specific curfew, speed limits and routes, as necessary.
- Provide constant communication with the receiving and shipping office staff.
- Ability to coordinate with the receiving/shipping office for timingly unloads/loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Display exceptional customer service skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Knowledge of security operations and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience with security operations and procedures is prefered
- FULL TIME M-F 2ND SHIFT (3:00pm until 11:30pm)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Posting ID: 590023458Posted: 2020-11-30