Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Criminal Record Statement - State law requires that persons associated with licensed facilities or Home Care Aide Registry applicants be fingerprinted AND disclose any conviction. A conviction is any plea of guilty or nolo contender (no contest) or a verdict of guilty. The fingerprints will be used to obtain a copy of any criminal history you may have.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid California driver's license and valid auto insurance and a vehicle to provide transportation
- Possess proof of a current tuberculosis screening (every 2 years)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. We offer weekend differentials, Health Insurance/401K (to those who qualify) Paid training, Split Shift Differential and Mileage between Clients, Technology Reimbursement, Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 582171546Posted: 2020-10-24