Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.We are located in Queens NY and we service the Queens area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*Minimum 2 years experience needed - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*. You need to have minimally 2 years of caregiver experience to apply. Thank you.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- A Valid Driver License and a Valid Insurance is a PLUS.
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- A Valid Driver's License and valid auto insurance is a PLUS.
We have a variety of shifts available Please only apply, if you have open availability and a full commitment to work for Home Instead Senior Care. Applicants working for other agencies, will not be contacted.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/765.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 563465014Posted: 2020-07-14