Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 16 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health. Shift
Work Schedule - Additional Position Details
- Graduate of an LPN program. Current MN LPN licensure required (current WI LPN licensure required if working in Wisconsin - WI License may be required for those positions that interact with WI patients by phone) OR
- Applicants with less than 6 months of Medical Assistant experience must have graduated from an accredited medical assisting school with a clinical externship.
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
- 1.0 FTE Monday-Friday. Specific hours to be determined based on clinic business needs.
- No weekends
- Benefit eligible
Noncontract Location/Community Information
The city of Coon Rapids is a fast growing community on the Mississippi River just 20 minutes north of Minneapolis-St. Paul, and the metropolitan area gateway to the northern part of the state. Coon Rapids offers excellent access to highways, dynamic community shopping centers with major retail anchors, and a wide variety of recreational activities including neighborhood and regional parks, a municipal golf course, indoor ice arenas, hiking and biking trails and swimming pools.
- Located 14 miles North of Minneapolis and 20 miles Northwest of St. Paul
- Population = 63,000
- Service area = 413,500
Community Resource Links:Community InformationSchool DiggerExplore MinnesotaMN Dept of EducationMinneapolis St. Paul MagazineSt. Paul Pioneer PressTwin Cities Living MagazineStar TribuneQualification/Skills
- Prefer minimum of one year clinic LPN or Medical Assistant experience.
- Experience working with electronic medical records program strongly preferred.
AHC Coon Rapids Business Supp Schedule Type
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer. Campus/Facilities
Allina Health clinics Hours per Week
Posting ID: 553470623Posted: 2020-11-18