Summary: To perform the maintenance and upkeep of all grounds including plants, trees, lawn areas, drives, walkways, ponds, irrigation systems, snow and ice removal, trash and recycle, moving services to various departments and all equipment to provide guest safety and satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
1. Perform the cutting, trimming, seeding, irrigation and chemical application of all lawn areas.
2. Perform flower bed preparation, planting, weeding, irrigation and chemical application of all flower beds and planting areas.
3. Perform the cleaning of debris, removal of snow and ice, spreading of sand and ice melt and repair of all walkways, trails, drives and parking areas.
4. Perform tree maintenance including trimming, removal and irrigation.
5. Perform maintenance, repairs and winterization of irrigation systems.
6. Perform maintenance of landscaping equipment and tools.
7. Keep supervisor informed of equipment and supply needs.
8. Acquire working knowledge of the Lodge and facilities to respond appropriately to guest questions, as required.
9. Keep supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective action can be taken when appropriate.
10. Be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
11. Perform other duties as required.