Our company is in need of a Customer service representatives/Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Clerk charged with answering questions, updating and providing support.
Our employee is dedicated to solving their customer practices most demanding coverage challenges while maintaining the highest level of quality and integrity. Their solutions allow clients to maximize their existing resources and partner with them with complete confidence.
- Having full knowledge of working within your means by law and company code.
- Working with your team lead and the rest of your colleagues on any activities.
- Updating client profiles thoroughly.
- Answering client questions and concerns.
- Having full knowledge of the company in which you will be working.
- Working with sensitive information.
- Two years of experience or degree required.
- Experience within customer service required.
- A flexible Monday-Friday schedule.
- Independent contractor employment.
- Free training, we will be providing detailed guidelines
- 10-25 hours per week, on a flexible schedule (full-time/Work-from-Home).
If you believe your skills and experience qualifies you as the best candidate for this Customer Service Representative job, then either apply here.
Posting ID: 559713297Posted: 2020-06-06