This is the job description for NIGHT AUDITOR
Job Title: Night Auditor
Department: Front Desk
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Front Office/Operations Manager
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
1. Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
2. Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
3. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
4. Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
5. Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
6. Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
7. Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
8. Participate in all training and cross training programs.
9. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
2. Work math problems quickly and accurately.
3. Understand and use computers and related equipment.
4. Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience None required
Licenses/Certifications None required
Posting ID: 69208899Posted: 2020-07-14