As a financial regulatory agency, FDIC is continually subject to audits from a variety of external oversight organizations (e.g. Congress, GSA) as well as its internal oversight groups. As such, they are continually dealing with audit findings that need to be managed and adjudicated. The FDIC ISS Audit Lead will be the GDIT POC for working with FDIC on the resolution of audit findings as they relate to the scope of the ISS program.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The GDIT ISS Audit Lead will be responsible for:
- Coordinating audit related requests from FDIC.
- Supporting FDIC on the resolution of audit findings.
- Developing plans, including schedules and cost estimates, for the activities required to resolve each finding.
- Identifying the appropriate Contractor personnel to address specific audit findings.
- Coordinating with staff across all Towers to address the work necessary to resolve an audit finding.
- Ensuring that audit requests are fulfilled within a reasonable time frame.
- Coordinating plans and execution with appropriate FDIC staff.
- Monitoring audit finding resolution plan implementation.
- Tracking and reporting status against plan.
- Responding to ad-hoc data requests from FDIC.
- Undergraduate degree
- Coursework in project / program management is preferred
- 5+ years of project management
- 5+ years working in the IT infrastructure industry
- ITIL v3 certification is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing and tracking schedules
- Experience developing project cost estimates
- Experience tracking cost against plan
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.