LinTech Global is currently looking for a Senior Java Developer to support an Important Government Client located in Ft. Belvoir. This contract is to provide Software Development Services for INSCOM Reporting and Investment System (IRIS) . The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and responsibilities:
Leads IRIS JAVA team and efforts. Advises the Government on Best Practices. Provides Subject Matter Expertise and knowledge in all applicable tasks. Manages, oversees, and provides quality control of junior personnel.
Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
Experience communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
5 years' recent programing experience serving in a senior Java programmer position
Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
Experience writing and reviewing technical documents
Experience working within the intelligence community
Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
The candidate shall provide JAVA application maintenance support of the IRIS application.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
Obtain and maintain all certifications required per DOD Directive 8570.01-M at a IAT II level
· Perform application support tasks using INSCOM approved tools and version of Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft .Net, Java J2EE, and Ozone Framework as well as any other legacy toolsets as requested by the customer
· Contribute in preparation of detailed design and program architecture documentation
· Maintaining JAVA web applications from beginning till end in IRIS system
· Record unit tests to manage IRIS automated testing
· Utilize code to staging/integration server and interact with IRIS team to search and resolve issues before launch
· Establish production servers and help utilizing IRIS
· Ensure smooth implementation of updates to web applications by providing on-site user training
· Provide direct production support to users following deployment
· Record technology solutions involving user needs documents, user manuals design decisions and executive summaries across IRIS projects
· Update, maintain and change current IRIS web applications.
· Maintain java code and execute features through IRIS requirements.
· Debug and create patches for identified and reported problems.
· Implement Java migration policy to develop standards and train teammates on creating common libraries
LinTech Global is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2008 certified, 8(a) certified small business and GSA contract holder providing diversified Information Technology services to both Civilian and Defense agencies. Services include Software Development, Systems Integration, Data Management, Project Management, Operations & Maintenance, CyberSecurity, and Training and Audio/Visual (AV) Solutions. LinTech has received a number of recognitions, including rankings on "Top 50 Companies to Watch", Washington Technology's Annual "FAST 50", and Inc. 500's List of "Fastest Growing Private Companies". The LinTech Global team is comprised of individuals who are dedicated to the success and sustainability of our customers and their missions. Our combination of technical expertise, big business experience, and small business agility allows us to promptly provide our customers with exceptional IT and engineering solutions.
Our robust benefits package includes: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with Company Contribution, 401k Plan with Company Match; up to 5%, opportunity for Employee Referral Bonus, opportunity for annual Performance Bonus and much more!
LinTech Global, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.