Are you looking to take the next step in your insurance career? Producers are the top paid position in Insurance Agencies. If you like talking to new prospective clients and can sell, we have the opportunity for you!
$40,000 - $75,000 first year, 6 figure potential in coming years.
We are looking for an Insurance Producer / Agent to join our team. We are seeking a passionate, driven, natural born sales person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
Farmers, Allstate, American Family, Shelter, Country Companies agents, do you have the talent, drive and desire to succeed but are stuck working for a captive insurance company that can’t offer competitive products to your clients?
Here’s your chance to start realizing your potential!
Join 1st American Fort Collins and start closing the vast majority of your quotes! Opportunity for ownership for successful producers.
No matter your sales experience, we'll invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build a book of business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, to excel in this field. We'll provide you with mentorship and support on your path to success so you can best serve our customers! You will be able to offer products of great companies like Nationwide, Safeco, Travelers, Liberty Mutual, The Hartford, Berkshire Hathaway, Auto Owners, Progressive and more.
You will sell, market, and service insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time Insurance Producer / Agent, you will help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Base Salary plus Commissions
Career Development & Growth
Potential for OwnershipResponsibilities
- Identify, qualify, and develop personal and commercial insurance opportunities with new and existing customers in person, online, by phone, and through written communication.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with customers and prospects through regular follow-up, accurate and timely quotations, and general account support.
- Respond to incoming inquiries and gather necessary information to quote efficiently.
- Network and prospect for new customers. Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Contact businesses and private individuals by telephone to promote products, services and/or referral programs.
- Obtain best coverage/rate for insured, process quotes, and bind insurance coverage. Follow up with all documentation required by the carrier.
- Present policies to insured and educate them on coverages and rates.
- Foster and maintain excellent relationships with customers and prospects.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with real estate agents, mortgage lenders, title companies, auto dealers, etc.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Required Licensure - Colorado Property & Casualty Insurance License
- Minimum 1-3 years prior sales experience
- People oriented, customer-focused, and professionally assertive in developing new client relationships.
- Capable of handling customer rejection.