- Provide first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems, while providing polite and friendly customer service. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier I. Efficiently escalate incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
- Document incident status and solutions in incident database tools
- Demonstrate current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops, and common windows applications.
- Work through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
- Provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
- Develop new concepts and processes. Analyze root causes and resolve issues. Support more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists
- Work individually as well as actively participate on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project, or team
- This position requires guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers only when dealing with new, uncertain situations. Provide guidance to lower level technicians and specialists
- HS/GED + 8 years; or
- Associates Degree + 6 years; or
- Bachelor’s Degree + 4 years; or
- Master’s Degree + 2 years; or
- PhD + 0 years
- Minimum DoD 8570 IAT Level II certified; for example, CompTIA Security+ or equivalent
- Computing environment MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
Travel: Up to 10%
Clearance: Top Secret with current or previous SCI access
RLM Communications, Inc. is an organization that is focused on meeting and exceeding the needs of our external and internal customers. We offer attractive compensation packages,career advancement opportunities and generous benefits in a professional and supportive work environment. We value teamwork, relationships, performance, diversity and ethics. We believe in recruiting talented personnel and pride ourselves in having developed a loyal workforce committed to customer satisfaction and corporate success.
RLM Benefits include, but are not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan; Education Reimbursement
At RLM we are continuously striving to improve our personnel, processes, products and performance; epitomizing the corporate motto," Always Aiming for Excellence".
RLM Communications, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 563905254Posted: 2020-08-11