79 Cedar Swamp Road, Glen Cove, NY 11542
Automotive Service Technicians
We are BUSY and Hiring NOW!
Experience is Preferred
Signing Bonus based on Skill Level!
Volvo Cars of Glen Cove is seeking to hire Automotive Service Technicians NOW to diagnose problems and perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance. Volvo experience is preferred. We reward our technicians for their skill and certifications! Competitive pay is based on knowledge, experience, factory, state and A.S.E. certification.
Are you looking for a stable, successful place to grow and advance your career? We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration. Walk in applicants are welcome.
Glen Cove Volvo is a premier dealer serving drivers throughout Sea Cliff, Oyster bay, Port Washington and Roslyn Heights. We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community.
- Signing Bonus based on skill level and experience (discussed during interview)
- We will BEAT your current pay (bring your pay stub to the interview)
- We will discuss matching your current earned vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Toolbox transportation (details discussed during interview)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- State-of-the-art Equipment
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Service Shop closed on Sunday
- Climate-Controlled Shop
- Employee discounts on products, service and parts
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose problem(s).
- Provide labor and time estimates needed to repair/service
- Perform quality recall/general repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Document work performed
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Keep shop area neat/clean and account for tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Requirements - Service Technician:
- Volvo experience is preferred
- Dealership service department experience is preferred
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 566456220Posted: 2020-08-04