The WebbMason Analytics Solutions Architect helps our clients turn data into knowledge so they can make better decisions faster. The Solutions Architect will work with clients and other team members to analyze and help define requirements, mine and analyze data, integrate data from a variety of sources, and participate in the design and implementation of reports, algorithms, and other data processing and analysis techniques. The most fundamental role of the Solutions Architect to is deliver scalable, resilient and secure architecture for high-quality data pipelines for producing analytics-ready datasets and work together with data engineers to develop and deploy those pipelines.
Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Deliver end-to-end analytics projects, including requirements assessment, architecture determination and documentation, prototyping, comparative analysis, design and solution implementation
- Define data platform architecture and design, with hands-on capability to review and make required changes
- Responsible for the overall quality of project deliverables and the successful implementation of defined solution for the customer
- Analyze latest Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings, bring these insights and best practices to architect and implement complex big data solutions
- Provide expertise in big data technology space including cloud architecture, security, data storage, data ingest, data processing, data science, data visualization, etc.
- Support project engagements, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively, and foster team success
- Clearly document findings and recommendations that can be shared both internally and externally.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Comfortable briefing internal and external stakeholders on findings and solutions
- Analyze client data and existing systems architecture to determine whether requirements can be met
- Be financially mindful and consider the customer's best interests while selecting the tools and technologies for the project
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
- Deep experiences with AWS resources, such as CloudFormation, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, Lambda, Infrastructure scripting,deployment of VPCs, Subnets, NACL, Route53, Kinesis, Serverless Technologies, etc
- Achieved AWS Certification
- Experience working with Serverless framework
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- Experience with DevOps concepts such as Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience in encryption and key management technologies
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
Apply to Job
Do you need Visa Sponsorship? And if so, what kind?
Briefly describe your career goals for the next 5-10 years.
This position is located in Sparks, MD. Regarding this location:
The highest level of education I have attained is:
Regarding my hands on engineering experience working data analytics solutions:
Regarding my personal hands-on experience with executing SQL queries:
Regarding my personal hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud platforms:
Regarding my personal hands-on experience with Python development:
My core data science skills with algorithms, data structure, and statistical analysis is best rated as:
I have implemented efficient data extraction and processing routines across data sets of the following sizes
My experience explaining highly technical analysis to non-technical stakeholders and colleagues is best described as:
My experience delivering clear and concise documentation of data problems and solutions is best described as:
Regarding my interest and willingness to join a smaller, fast paced organization where we work on a variety of different projects and sometimes wear different hats:
Have you designed and deployed an architecture required for highly available, scalable and secure platform?
My realistic ANNUAL BASE salary expectation for my next role is: