ServiceMaster has a unique opportunity for the right person. We have a need for a detail oriented, conscientious cleaner to work Monday thru Friday evenings start time is 4:00 p.m. and runs around 6-7 hours each evening. We could split some of the buildings up and you could work less hours but it will still be Monday-Friday evenings. Pay range is $13.50-$15.00/hr.
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most respected professional cleaning companies in the Country. We pride ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer, their employees and customers. As a ServiceMaster Service Partner you belong to a team that works together to deliver the best solutions and customer service to our clients.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your interests and goals.
- Minimum of 18 years old and a resident of the Fort Morgan area at the time of application.
- Drug test and criminal background check. Zero tolerance workplace and no
- Valid drivers license with MVR acceptable to our insurance carrier. Certain situations may cause other requirements to apply, however these are the basics.
-License not suspended or revoked within last 5 yrs. for traffic violations.
(Child support revocations, etc. are generally not a problem)
-No DUI’s within the last 5 yrs.
-No Reckless Driving or Drag Racing convictions within last 5 yrs.
-No speeding more than 25 mph over the speed limit in past 5 yrs.
-No Failing to Report an Accident or Filing a False Report in the past 5 yrs.
-No more than 2 At Fault accidents or moving violations in the past 2 yrs. and no more than 3 in the past 3 yrs.
- Read, speak and understand English.
- US citizen or non-citizen legally in the country and authorized to work.
- Dependable vehicle with proof of liability insurance.
Job Position Description:
This position is responsible for creating cleaner and healthier environments for our customer’s buildings and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be Assigned:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash, windows and cleaning and moving furniture and equipment etc..
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company, office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must submit to a background check-NO FELONIES.
- No weekends, no late nights and no holidays.
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, reaching forward. Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- Attention to detail-willingness to 'go the extra mile' to assure total customer satisfaction.
Posting ID: 564415137Posted: 2020-08-06