Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Provide technical support for computer hardware and software, networks, system administration and implementation of new equipment.
- Perform baseline software load of new computers, replacement computers and configure for customer use.
- Perform administration of active directory including creating and updating computer accounts.
- Replace, install, test and maintain MFWS client hardware for various operating systems and networks.
- Provide training to military technical support personnel on the different techniques for software installation, troubleshooting and repairing problems on MS operating systems via phone, remotely or in person.
- Ensures all DCGS-A MFWS are fully functional on a daily basis through preventative maintenance, monitoring, and anomaly resolution.
- Performs applicable scans and manual checks to ensure applications and software are in compliance with Army mandate IAVA requirements
- Performs baseline operating system and application patching as directed through Configuration management/Release management activities on DCGS-A V3 client systems.
- Provides assistance for all systems that may be integrated on the MFWS regardless of the Program of Record and contract that the systems may fall under. Ensures FSR for select POR client systems are notified if a defect is noted.
- Assist in ensuring local Intelligence Electronic Warfare (IEW) technicians are educated on the physical configuration of the DCGS-A MFWS enabling them to perform educated troubleshooting actions with regard to the interoperable component of the MFWS.
- Assist local IEW logistics personnel in maintaining accountability for installation, upgrade, and turn in materials pertaining to the DCGS-A MFWS. May be required to move equipment and document locations based on guidance from the customer.
- Provides input to local IEW management to establish and maintain an MFWS status tracking mechanism. This Mechanism will allow for accurate status information per MFWS within the customer site.
- Maintains elevate user rights priveledges in order to assist other POR FSR and IEW technical personnel in joining systems to the applicable domains.
- Assist the site Release manager in maintaining a repository for all software that is utilized on the MFWS.
- Assist the site Release manager in maintaining a repository of applicable system images. This repository at a minimum will have an image built upon the latest version of software approved for customer release and an image built from the previously approved and release baseline.
- May be required to provide limited hardware support if no software issues are pending or on a case by case basis as directed by the site sustainment manager. This action is not included in the MFWS FSR statement of work (SOW) but is expected on a daily basis to ensure mission success.
- Provides guidance and MFWS operations support to the following POR FSRs; BATS, FUSION Brain, DIB, IEC, DTW, ACE BLK II, and Single Source.
- Comptia Security+ CE and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment
- Must possess an active DOD TS/SCI security clearance
Minimum Computing Environment:
Prefered Computing Environment:
- Microsoft Certified System Adminsitrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (Clients)70-680
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) (Server): 70-642 or 70-643
Other Preferred Skills
Must possess an active TS/SCI DOD clearancePhysical Requirements:
- DCGS-A V3.x administration
- Microsoft Windows 7 and/or 10 administration
- General computer cabling concepts and techniques
- Windows 7 and/or 10 administration
- General computer cabling concepts and techniques
- Video display resolution configuration
- Client system imaging/configuration via Ghost cast server
- Active Directory structure and object management
Requires travel up to 50%; ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time; ability to move around inside an office and in field sites or deployed locations; ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as copy machine and computer printer; occasionally ascend/descend a ladder and or stairs to access work areas; ability to position self to maintain computer systems including under desks, in rack systems and in military tactical vehicles; ability to complete repeating motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers; ability to operate a motor vehicle; ability to communicate frequently with customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate information in these situations; ability to see words and graphics on computer screens and in printed paper documents; occasionally move and or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds between offices and in deployed locations; ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 548921085Posted: 2020-08-07