Responsible for full life cycle management of third-party Care and Technical Operations agreements, provides leadership for RFX initiatives and executes other strategic initiatives as assigned. This position interfaces with all levels of leadership within the organization and is viewed as a subject matter expert on contracts and business supported. Also provides leadership, counsel and advice to Care and Tech Ops stakeholders across all divisional and national teams. Director influences, shapes, and integrates strategy for functional areas.
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts)-Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution: Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, Statement of Work, Addendums/Amendments, and Change Management Forms.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers, operations teams and other business owners within Comcast.
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer transactions.
- Monitoring the contractor's progress and performance to ensure goods and services conform to the contract requirements.
- Continued enhancement of procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Plans, develops, and administers customer service programs in adherence with national and system customer service objectives.
- Implements and monitors contract compliance with company policy, procedures, standards, and goals.
- Outsourcing contract drafting, negotiations, management for new and existing outsourcing vendors
- Conduct RFX related to outsourcing vendor management needs, as necessary
- Support outsourcing network strategy development
- Handle on-going issue and change management: Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.); Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance; and ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Works with team(s) to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer contact.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be flexible with ability to work evenings and weekends, as necessary.
- Excellent and compelling communicator with a natural ability to lead strategic conversations and adjust to varying audiences.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 7 plus years of professional experience in Telecom or Cable Industry
- Experience sourcing and cementing partnerships, particularly in business development function.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in creating, influencing and driving business strategy
- Strong management skills including proven ability to support the management, coaching, mentoring and development of a team to optimum performance.
- Prior experience in the Cable industry advantageous.
- MBA and/or JD preferred.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Posting ID: 566221553Posted: 2020-08-09