NESCO Specialty Rentals is now seeking an Inside Sales Manager
NESCO Specialty Rentals is a North American leader in the rental and sales of specialized equipment. As an industry leader they provide everything the utility, telecom and rail professional needs to get the job done. NESCO maintains one of the industry's largest rental fleets and service networks in the country. We need you to manage, coach and grow a winning team that values and cares about the customer experience.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the inside sales department and the lead generation process located in Fort Wayne, IN. This individual will provide management communications to the sales department and will coach sales employees to improve overall performance, leading the sales team to successfully meet and exceed quotas. The Inside Sales Manager will monitor and report to management on sale and rental metrics, including the reporting of threats and opportunities to management. Responsibility for implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software policies and procedures will fall under the Inside Sales Manager.
Essential Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Build and maintain a solid sales/lead generation team that exceeds sales goals
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads and prospects
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach and exceed respective quotas
- Provide coaching for existing Inside Sales Representatives, and training for new representatives
- Conduct employee hiring and termination as necessary
- Manage performance and salary reviews, and provide employee development plans
- Actively manage the team of Sales Assistants, including scheduling and time card approvals
- Improve Customer service and quote turn-around time.
- Resolve interpersonal issues within department as required
- Review lease and Rent-to-Purchase Offers (RPO) monthly to stay aware of expiring contracts or buyouts
- Generate and distribute customer equipment reports as requested
- Coach team to prospect and develop new customers
- Lead sales employees to adopt and/or adhere to any applicable NESCO CRM procedures
- Work with management to achieve relevant list of targeted questions to determine customer habits and needs
- Establish methods to ensure accurate, complete, and necessary information is captured in CRM system
- Evaluate and improve inside sales and sales administrative processes
- Ability to learn technical material.
- The person in this position needs to constantly move inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment, such as a phone, copy machine, laptop, mobile device and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with others who have inquiries about NESCO equipment. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to observe and identify equipment controls and functionality.
- Ability to perform responsibilities at the designated site for designated hours as assigned, excluding holidays and PTO.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Travel to customer locations and attendance of industry relevant trade shows as necessary.
- Other projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ Years of utility equipment or parts distribution related sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 5 years management experience
- Thorough knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices and techniques
- Experience and success in managing and motivating a group of individuals
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication capabilities
- Ability to work with and monitor customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Computer and Smartphone proficient including MS Office
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Posting ID: 590525492Posted: 2020-12-01