Administrative Assistant provides high-level support to all Financial Advisors on the Clearfork Wealth Management team. Duties are primarily clerical and administrative but may be project-based. Duties include scheduling client meetings, handling information requests, answering the phones, and meeting preparation support for advisors. The ideal candidate is dynamic and possesses a growth mindset, exhibits an eagerness to learn, develop skills and take on tasks which may not fall under initial roles and responsibilities.
- Detail oriented, adept at prioritizing tasks and executing.
- Able to work both independently and in teams.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by importance.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional verbal and written communications skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage calendar for multiple Financial Advisors within organization.
- Send weekly confirmation emails to clients as well as assuming primary responsibility for organizational goals related to meeting frequency and attendance.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Email management and client relations, assisting in scheduling calls and maintaining calendars and schedules.
- Answer client calls professionally and exhibit a strong customer-service orientation when providing answers and information to clients.
- Aid advisors in meeting preparation process by ensuring relevant and necessary information is available to them prior to client meetings
- Provide clerical and general office support to other members of the Client Service Team.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives for attention when they cannot be resolved.
- 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Location: Fort Worth preferred but willing to discuss for the right candidate
- Flexible work location after successful probationary period.
- Suggested that interested applicants read 7 Habits of Highly Successful People and familiarize themselves with Dani Johnson’s GEMS Personality Assessment.
- Probationary period of 90 days before consideration of transition to a full-time hourly position, if mutually agreed, to include benefits as outlined below.
- Compensation & Miscellaneous
- $15 per hour with opportunities for performance-based bonuses and growth
- 401k dollar-for-dollar match, up to 3% contribution, 50% match up to 5% contribution
- Clearfork Wealth Management pays for short-term and long-term disability
- Clearfork Wealth Management pays 55% of health insurance premiums
- Group life insurance available
- Paid holidays in accordance with New York Stock Exchange (9 full days, 2 half days)
- Paid holiday on your birthday or the workday prior to or immediately following your birthday if on weekend
- 5 days paid time off during first year, increases to 10 days after one year
Posting ID: 574496291Posted: 2020-10-21