LeConte Recruiting is has partnered with a client in Dallas, TX, to locate a Human Resources Manager for their Manufacturing location. Our client is an International Manufacturing company with a growing base of manufacturing sites in the United States. The company's growth offers room for advancement opportunities.
The Human Resources Manager oversees an organization's daily administrative functions. These include planning, coordinating, and directing activities such as staffing, strategic planning with top executives, and dealing with employee questions and concerns.
The Human Resources Manager is the go-between upper management and all other employees, so they play an essential role in building and maintaining company culture through the hiring process and employee relations.
The Human Resources Manager sets the tone for the entire human resources department. From employee relations to payroll to compliance issues, the HR department helps ensure that an organization runs smoothly, and the Human Resources Manager is at the helm.
Duties and responsibilities of a Human Resources Manager include:
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts, designing and conducting.
Human Resources skills and qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, or business is required.
- SPHR, PHR or SHRM Certification is desired
- Experience with the human resources information system (HRIS) and ADP payroll experience is preferred.
- 5 years in Human Resources in a Manufacturing environment with
- 3 years of experience as an HR Manager in a Manufacturing environment
- Must be bi-lingual Spanish
- Knowledge of a broad range of human resource strategies and practices, including compensation, performance management, safety, hiring and employee relations; able to apply these strategies and practices in compliance with employment regulations
- Working Knowledge of ISO practices
- Multi-Site Experience is preferred
- Experience with direct reports
- Ability to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Experience with analyzing data to guide strategic employment planning
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
Posting ID: 568030522Posted: 2020-10-19