Apex Systems is looking to hire a Clinical Project Associate
to join the team with one of our major biotech companies in Foster City! ***If you are interested in the role please email your most up-to-date resume
to Austin Scrivner @ email@example.com
Why Work with Apex Systems?
- You get paid every Friday.
- You get the benefits you need.
- You get to work with amazing recruiters that are there to get you a job!
Job Title: Clinical Project Associate I
Location: Foster, City
- The position entails work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Reviews and participates in the quality assurance of study documents or data. Assists with the development of study documents, forms or contents for study site binders.
- Processes drug return forms, order clinical trial supplies (such as Mini Protocols, PRO worksheets, drug return shipment labels).
- Completes eTMF filing following the filing structure.
- Completes reconciliation of eTMF filing.
- Manage administrative tasks to manage study activities.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Assists with drafting meeting agendas/minutes, handles distribution to team. Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- May assist with monitoring visits report reviews or data line listing reviews under the direct supervision of senior staff.
- Travel may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 1+ years of relevant experience required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 566645698Posted: 2020-08-07