Being a part of a large family has advantages. With more than 500 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our network is the region's most complete, with connections to leading hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of our communities.
The Medical Assistant is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within the office setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings. Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the core values of ProMedica.
Job Requirements Education:
- Must be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
- Completion of a recognized MA program at an accredited college or university or possess equivalent experience.
- Able to promote a strong commitment towards achieving outstanding internal and external customer satisfaction and superior patient experience.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states. The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 56,000 employees, 13 hospitals, 2,100+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 900+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and nearly 400 assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.
- Registration or Certification as a Medical Assistant through accredited body; or active license from applicable state as an LPN, or RN required.
- Or obtain licensure/certification within 90 days of hire
- BLS (CPR), must present a current BLS course card from the AHA at time of employment
- Or obtain certification within 90 days of hire
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details
Posting ID: 560296967Posted: 2020-07-14