12 hr - Day Shift 5:45AM - 6PM
$13.00 - after 30 days (with perfect attendance and strong work review)
- Good-positive attitude
- Eager to work
- Work 12 hour shifts on your feet
- No attendance/tardy issues
- Pass drug screen
- Acceptable background
- Lift up to 25 lbs.
- Available every day for rotating shifts 48 hrs wk 1 / 36 hrs wk 2
- Own transportation
- Able to work on a NON-SMOKING property (off the property during clock out lunch)
- Must be able to demonstrate good hand and eye coordination
- Ability to use hand tools, wrench clippers, retractable box cutters, etc...
- Ability to follow oral and written communication from supervisor, lead or coworker
- Read work orders to assure accuracy of assembly, labeling and packaging.
- Paid 30 minute lunch with break(s)
- Allows training in many departments in order to gain experience
- Friendly, Family - oriented company
- Promotes from within
- Consistent evaluation with raises
- Machine Operators are responsible for running their assigned machines
- Mixing the proper material.
- Operators are responsible for notifying their Supervisor or their Quality Department of any quality or maintenance issues
- Consistently meet the company's quality standards
- Complete the quality product label
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards
- Assure proper housekeeping and organization
- Strive to meet team production goals without compromising quality
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $12.50 per hour
Posting ID: 548225006Posted: 2020-08-07