Responsibilities and Purpose
- Full responsibility of laundry service.
- Keep equipment and laundry area clean. Take wash water temperature and record it on daily basis.
- Clean linen shall be dried, folded and stored in linen closets in designated areas.
- Return all cleaned personal clothing items back to the proper resident’s clothing closet or dresser
Desired Experience and Education
- Knowledge of principles used in washing of linens and clothing.
- Know how to handle contaminated linen and clothing.
- Know how and what to use to disinfect.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Must comply with Blood borne Pathogen Exposure Control Policy when applicable.
- Must be able to work in hot and damp environment.
- Must work with various cleaning chemicals and solutions. Must comply with EPA and OSHA regulations and other safety policies.
- Must be qualified to operate various laundry equipment safely and properly.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 573963643Posted: 2020-09-16