As one of the friendliest dealerships in New England, MetroWest Subaru seeks a welcoming and dedicated title clerk to help us manage our growing business.
A qualified candidate should possess the following skills and traits :
- friendly, upbeat interpersonal skills on the phone and in person
- dedicated, loyal and self-motivated
- ability to quickly adapt to changing environments
- computer and typing skills with the willingness to learn accounting system
- automotive EVR or CVR experience preferred
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Proper titling of new, used and wholesale sales for the dealership.
- Compile and maintain a complete list of all outstanding title work.
- Prepare reports on any missing or problem titles.
- Communicate with the controller, general manager, and finance managers to resolve issues.
- Ensures retail transactions are processed in a timely way.
- Prepares purchase and trade-in documentation.
- Contacts banks to obtain lien releases.
- Prepares tax and title documents.
- Verify the costs and transactions for each vehicle sale.
- Assist in creating and processing leasing and loan paperwork.
- Prepares necessary paperwork for submission to the DMV.
- Ensures the company's title work meets state requirements.
- Prepare and submit all legal transfer documents to the state department of motor vehicles (DMV).
- Provide additional administrative support as needed
Please email your resume by responding to this posting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 557959933Posted: 2020-07-07