We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Certified Nursing Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Right at Home is always looking for qualified individuals in our offices and in our clients' homes. If any of the Right at Home jobs interest you, please don’t hesitate to submit the requested information.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Performing errands and/or providing transportation
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- One year experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
Posting ID: 7248115Posted: 2020-07-14