3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131
Hiring Now | All Levels
Industry-competitive Pay Plan!
Paid Training & Great Benefits!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is hiring now for Lube Technicians to perform oil changes, tire installation, minor mechanical repairs, shop maintenance, etc. Experience is preferred but not required. We provide excellent training for qualified applicants!
Fletcher Chrysler Products has been a family-owned and operated Five Star Dealership since 1984. We’re proud to offer our assistance and services to drivers in the Franklin, Greenwood, New Whiteland and greater Indianapolis areas. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Upload your resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration!
What we offer:
- Excellent pay plan based on experience – We will discuss at your interview!
- Paid Training!
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- No work on Sundays
- Great working environment!
- State-of-the-art facility!
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Conduct inspections
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, hoses, tires, etc.
- Change or top off all fluids, check/change oil filter, grease bearings, chassis, etc.
- Check tire pressure and add air as needed
- Complete tire installations
- Perform minor mechanical repairs and shop maintenance
- Keep shop area neat and clean and account for tools
Qualifications - Lube Technician:
- Experience or recent completion of automotive tech/trade school is preferred but not required - We will train you!
- Automotive operational knowledge/working knowledge of shop equipment is preferred
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Posting ID: 561149337Posted: 2020-07-01