The core of our business is precision converting and outsource manufacturing. We have experience with a range of materials that few companies can match – and a knowledge base that few companies can equal. We are a 100% employee-owned company, and all of our employee-owners have the opportunity to share in the success of the company
The Company: We serve a variety of markets, such as Aerospace, Medical, Personal and Home Care, Industrial to create and innovate new products for our customers to make sure we are providing cutting edge materials and manufacturing.
- Our Mission: Exceptional customer experience, culture collaboration, and long term trustful relationship
- The Position: We’re looking for a 1st Shift Inventory Control Clerk. The pay range we’re offering is $16.00 per hour to start. The schedule is Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- A quote of the Founder of the company – “The Essence of Life is Relationships.”
- Counts material, equipment and supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
Posting ID: 560375904Posted: 2020-07-04