- Looking for a person with strong organizational skills and record keeping.
- Record keeping to include: filing, labelling, and must be able to move/lift file boxes.
- Job will be housed form our Southbridge office, but position will work in the Milford office until the record project is complete.
- This position may flex between two office locations (Southbridge & Milford).
- The hours are flexible, looking to have some one on site for 10 - 15 hours per week, in between the hours of 9a-5pm.
Stafforward, a subsidiary of BCforward, was created in order to respond to the growing customer demand for talent acquisition in the Administrative, Industrial, Healthcare and Scientific fields. While BCforward continues to deliver IT staffing services to our clients, Stafforward is a dedicated subsidiary that focuses on the growing demand in these non-IT industries.
Leveraging the existing infrastructure, processes and experience of a successful staffing organization like BCforward gives Stafforward impressive national geographic reach and the immediate ability to service accounts of all sizes.
Stafforward supports hundreds of active placements from large national accounts to customers local to each of our individual office locations. Stafforward services a wide variety of non-IT placement categories including executive assistants, receptionists, clerks, paralegals, engineers, project managers, janitors and quality controllers. At each office, a team of in-house recruiters will provide customized search services to locate and screen appropriate candidates.
Stafforward also provides Managed Service Provider Programs in order to allow clients to outsource and consolidate day-to-day activities associated with the management of contingent labor to a single dedicated team.
Typically our clients expect four things:
Stafforward’s Managed Service Provider Programs offer all four with very little disruption to our clients business.
Posting ID: 579951452Posted: 2020-10-19